About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a writer and blogging about things that are alive to me, is a great way for me to keep my brain polished.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17, 2009 Books I've Bought

Today, I have gone to the library to return The Nerd Who Loved Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson and I wind up buying 4 books (3 romance books and 1 book about Princess Diana) at that the particular library. Leaving that library I wanted to go check what the other library had and I have purchased 16 books there. Only 6 of them were romance books. The other 11 were educational books. Well, one was Garden Therapy. I love buying educational books as well. Especially ones that helps with writing and medical books. I love learning new stuff. I need to stop buying books.

No comments:

Post a Comment