About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a writer and blogging about things that are alive to me, is a great way for me to keep my brain polished.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've bought 10 books today

I know that I have said that I wanted to read 25 books, before I have bought any more books, but today, I was wanting a book from the library. I wanted to read about one of Vicki Lewis' nerds, so I went to the library to check a book out - The Nerd Who Loved Me. Why did I go over to the booksale aisle? I have seen 10 books that I wanted to buy. The price at the big library is no longer 10 cents. They had a sign stating that as of January 5, 2009 the book prices have changed. All their paperbacks (small and large) are 25 cents each or 5 for a $1.00. New Hardback books $1.00 and the rest of the hard back books are still 50 cents each or 3 for a $1.00, which is not bad. The library by my house books are 25 cents for small paperback, I guess the large paperbacks are 50 cents. My reason for saying that is because the libriana that puts the books out for sale wanted to charge me 50 cents for a large paperback, when their sign says paperback books 25 cents. I wasn't going to show her the area, I just didn't buy the book. It was just a book that I wanted to check out. It was about older people. Anyway, their new hardbacks are $1.00 and other hardbacks are 50 cents each.

I will have to stop buyings books for now. I hope that I honestly don't see anything at the library, when I go and get Dark of Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment