About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a writer and blogging about things that are alive to me, is a great way for me to keep my brain polished.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Buying Books In 2009

Last Saturday, I have bought 52 books from the library. Two of them, I already had, but bought them. One was a brand new paperback copy of Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann. 

I love buying books. I have to read more, before I buy more. I know that it will be a little hard for me. But, I have to try at least. Hopefully, if the Lord says the same, I will going to the library to pick up Dave and Sophia's book, Dark of Night, when it comes out. The book will be released on January 27, 2009. I will not get the book that day. I don't know what number I am on the waiting list, but whenever the book will be ready for me, I will go and get it from the library. I will try my best not to go look at the books for sale. 

I plan on reading 25 books, before buying any more books. I have a lot of books that needs to be dealt with, before I buy more books. Give away and replace. That's what I need to do. Unless a book is a keeper, if not, I'm giving it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment